Thursday, November 24, 2011

Push Ups for Pennies Campaign





HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I am kicking off my "push-ups for pennies" campaign today by doing 1,000 push-ups for Thanksgiving Day!


The proceeds for this campaign will go to St. Jude's Children's Hospital in honor of Alex Koehne.  Alex's Promise is a foundation in memory of Alex Koehne, a young Sag Harbor boy who lost his battle to a rare form of cancer.


All you have to do is contribute ONE PENNY for each push- up I do on the following days: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day!


Don't forget, little things add up to something big and we can always make a difference with our acts of kindness.


Have fun following me today.  I may be calling on a few Epic Martial Arts students to pick up the slack for Sensei!

No comments:

Post a Comment